This patented ULTRA-high-absorption mineral powder formula is as much as five times more bioavailable than any other formula. This formula boasts a 4:1 magnesium to calcium ratio as well as meaningful amounts of other minerals. This formula contains the highest absorbed form of minerals available and is identical to the type of chelated minerals found in plants. This fully-reacted, chelated mineral formula is superior to other forms. ‡
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other ingredients: Capsule (Gelatin & Purified Water) and Rice Flour.
NOTE: Albion and the Albion Medallion design are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. DimaCal and TRAACS are registered trademarks of Albion International, Inc. Malate covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904
Dosage: Take 2-4 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 1-2 times per day with meals.
Ultra-High Absorption Minerals Formula is available in both powder and capsule forms.
VitalBoost Ultrasorb Mineral Complex
Ultra High AbsorptionMinerals
Chiron Scientific, LLC
REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR THE USE OF LICENSED/CERTIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS & EDUCATED LAYPERSONS. IT IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSED ONLY. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO DISCUSS CHANGES IN DIET AND SUPPLEMENTATION WITH YOUR DOCTOR &/OR OTHER HEALTH/NUTRITION SPECIALIST. THESE DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO CURE, TREAT, PREVENT, DIAGNOSE OR MITIGATE ANY DISEASE OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION.
• Our minerals are crafted with distinct patented ingredients from Albion Labs, a global front-runner in pioneering mineral supplement research and development. What sets our Ultra-High Absorption Minerals apart? They’re absorbed up to 5 times more efficiently than many other supplements out there, thanks to the special chelates we utilize. Plus, our blend is perfectly balanced to boost your body’s resilience to stress, bolster your immune defenses, and help to swiftly flush out toxins.
• Our mineral chelates are fully reacted and carefully made to ensure optimal size, shape, and weight for superior absorption and bioavailability. This not only reduces toxicity compared to standard chelates but also energizes your cells and bolsters stress management. The result… a boost to your immune system. Plus, with improved mineral uptake, your metabolism, as well as neurological and brain functions get a welcome enhancement.
• Independent research consistently indicates that a significant portion of the population falls short in obtaining necessary minerals from their daily food intake. Factors like stress and certain lifestyle decisions further exacerbate this deficiency.
• Our mineral supplements stand alone, without the inclusion of vitamins. This distinction is intentional, especially for those on antibiotics. Many antibiotics can have their effectiveness diminished when taken with certain minerals. By recommending our minerals be consumed at a later time, we aim to sidestep any potential interactions with antibiotics typically taken at other times. Additionally, there’s a fundamental difference in bodily effects of vitamins and minerals. While vitamins tend to invigorate, minerals can have a more soothing effect. To ensure you get the best of both worlds, without an internal tug-of-war, we suggest taking vitamins in the morning or at lunch and reserving minerals for dinner time.
• This mineral blend formula is meticulously crafted to ensure optimal mineral ratios for balanced health benefits. While many mineral supplements lean heavily on calcium, emerging research indicates that excessive calcium can lead to various health concerns. Recognizing this, our formula emphasizes magnesium, a mineral gaining recognition for its myriad health advantages. Additionally, we’ve incorporated meaningful levels of chromium and zinc, both essential for numerous physiological processes. This balanced approach ensures you receive the benefits of these minerals without the potential drawbacks of an imbalanced formula.
1. Bagchi D, Stohs SJ, Downs BW, Bagchi M, Preuss HG. Cytotoxicity and oxidative mechanisms of different forms of chromium. Toxicology. 2002 Oct 30;180(1):5-22.
2. Seal, C., “Influence of dietary picolinic acid on mineral metabolism in the rat,” Ann. Nutr.
3. Metab. 32:186, 1988 fully
4. McCullough ML, Robertson AS, Rodriguez C, et al. Calcium, vitamin D, dairy products, and risk of colorectal cancer in the Cancer Prevention Study II Nutrition Cohort (United States). Cancer Causes Control 2003; 14(1):1-12
5. Milner JA, McDonald SS, Anderson DE, Greenwald P. Molecular targets for nutrients involved with cancer prevention. Nutrition and Cancer 2001; 41(1-2):1-16.
6. amprecht SA, Lipkin M. Cellular mechanisms of calcium and vitamin D in the inhibition of colorectal carcinogenesis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2001; 952:73-87.
7. Sánchez M, de la Sierra A, Coca A, Poch E, Giner V, Urbano-Márquez A. Oral calcium supplementation reduces intraplatelet free calcium concentration and insulin resistance in essential hypertensive patients. Hypertension. 1997
8. Jan;29(1 Pt 2):531-6. PubMed PMID: 9039155.
9. Guerrero-Romero F, Rodriguez-Moran M. Low serum magnesium levels and metabolic syndrome. Acta Diabetol. 2002; 39: 209-213.
10. Hawkes WC, Kelley DS, Taylor PC. The effects of dietary selenium on the immune system in healthy men. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2001;81:189–213.
11. Odabasi E, Turan M, Aydin A, Akay C, Kutlu M. Magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium levels in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Can magnesium play a key role in osteoporosis? Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2008 Jul;37(7):564-7.
12. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7982519/ – The Impact of Nutrients on Mental Health and Well-Being: Insights From the Literature
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All Chiron Scientific Formulas Meet or Exceed CGMP Quality Standards.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.